The season of giving is here! Don’t forget about most precious things you can give: love, attention, time, smile, your presence and support in someone’s life. In this technology age, a touch of hand-made is so delicious that even those who “have everything” will greatly appreciate it. For the physical gifts, I’ve got a free Christmas gift tags for you.
Free Christmas Gift Tags
You Will Need:
- The printable download of Free Christmas Gift Tags
- White card – 300gsm is best
- Computer, printer
- Adobe Reader (to open the download)
- Hole puncher
- Print out the gift tags.
- Color the tags in Christmas colors: blues, cranberry red, pinetree green. Have a silver gel pen for snowflakes? – perfect! 🙂 Oh and you dont have to leave the polar bear white, and the penguin black – it’s all up to you.
- Cut the tags out using scissors.
- Punch a hole in the top of the tag, where it’s marked.
- Add twine and don’t forget to sign the tag 🙂
Please hit one of the social media share buttons on left to let others know about this free download. Thank you and come back for more 🙂